[nabentre] Amazon FBA Toolkit

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 9 11:44:09 UTC 2017

fba means fulfillment by amazon. This is a service where you ship your
products into Amazon and they pick pack it and ship it for you when you make
a sale. They'll also ship it off to the warehouses where they know that
product will sell well. Private labeling is something you don't even need to
wurry about right now if you're new to selling on Amazon as it has to do
with taking a product and ecentially slapping your own label on it. As I
say, don't even wurry about this right now, we're both too new. As far as
there being a fee to sell on Amazon, no there is no fee to sell on Amazon.
You can sign up with a basic seller's account and start selling that way. I
hope this answers your questions.