[nabentre] Accessible web pages or apps for trading with crypto currencies

Marko Mikulin marko.mikulin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:30:50 UTC 2017

Hello to all,
I have a question about Accessible web pages or apps for trading with
crypto currencies.

Do anyone on the list trade with crypto currencies and if so, which
platforms do you use which are accessible to trade independently
without the help of a sighted person?

I use Jaws 14.0 on my notebook and the latest iOS with my iPhone 5s.
I trade with Bitcoin (Btc), Ripple (XRP) and Litecoin (LTC) on BitStamp
www.bitstamp.net
Although I figured out how to place  the different options of
buy/sell, to check my balance and other features (which are very
accessible), some features could be more accessible. I'm pretty new to
trading with cryptos so I didn't research all the possibilities of
that platform and all the unaccessible spots of the web page yet. But
for now it works for me. I didn't yet test their app.

I want to trade with all other coins not only with BTC, LTC and XRP so
I tried Bittrex (www.bittrex.com) but the web page is pretty
unaccessible.
Just today I found the app TB Bittrex but on the first hand some
features are not accessible. Can anyone perform the trading on the web
page or app  without problems? Maybe the problem lies on my »old« Jaws
version 14.0..

I'll appretiate any of your thoughts, suggestions for accessible apps
and web pages for trading with cryptos.

Many thanks. Best,

Marko