[nabentre] Looking for a new payroll company

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Thu Nov 2 16:39:42 UTC 2017

Have you tried using the payroll functions within QuickBooks for Windows. I believe we have addressed the digital barriers that were present in the program, but can have you speak directly to a member of our team to confirm that for you.

I have heard, though not confirmed, that ADP is supposed to be more user friendly. Peace and to be continued...

Albert

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
My Blind Spot, Inc
Founder and CEO

NYC Office
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
Tel: 212.363.0330

Long Island Office
175 West Main Street
Babylon, N.Y.  11702
office: 631.620-3483
fax: 631.620.3481

e-mail: Albert at MyBlindSpot.org
website: MyBlindSpot.org
C: 917-553-0347
P: 212-363-0330
Certified Professionals in Accessibility

The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it. – Ancient Chinese Proverb
We need to make every single thing accessible to every single person with a disability. – Stevie Wonder
| Like us on Facebook |
| Follow us on Twitter  |
| Connect with us on LinkedIn |

 My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization