[nabentre] QuickBooks 2018 and Blind Spot scripts

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Wed Apr 11 13:00:34 UTC 2018

Brad,

Not sure your inquiry came across our desk. But the answer is yes, the MBS JAWS scripts for QB
2018 are working just fine. However, you would need the scripts to ensure the program you purchased works appropriately. The scripts are included with any purchase made from our website at www.myblindspot.org and since you already have the program, you would be able to purchase the user's guide and our virtual lessons with the scripts included from our website for $275.

If you would like to hold a tandem session with anyone on our team please reach out to us at info at myblindspot.org or at qbsupport at myblindspot.org.

Peace and to be continued...

Albert

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
My Blind Spot, Inc
Founder and CEO

NYC Office
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
Tel: 212.363.0330

Long Island Office
175 West Main Street
Babylon, N.Y.  11702
office: 631.620.3483
fax: 631.620.3481

e-mail: Albert at MyBlindSpot.org
website: MyBlindSpot.org
C: 917.553.0347
P: 212.363.0330
Certified Professionals in Accessibility

The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it. - Ancient Chinese Proverb
We need to make every single thing accessible to every single person with a disability. - Stevie Wonder
| Like us on Facebook |
| Follow us on Twitter  |
| Connect with us on LinkedIn |

 My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization