[nabentre] Podcast question

Brad Dunse lists at braddunse.com
Fri Apr 13 01:02:31 UTC 2018

Thanks Dave. YouTube also has some really good stuff, though not touching
on accessibility.

Brad

"Tune it. or you're plucked"

Tune your copy to your customer's ear...
Or get plucked from their buying decision.

Here's what tuned copy sounds like

Let's tune your sales volume while we're at it. Get in touch TODAY!

Brad Dunse
715-760-0712
lists at braddunse.com
WWW.BRADDUNSE.COM