[nabentre] The Second Wave Rolls In, Duxbury

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Mon Apr 16 17:31:50 UTC 2018

Daniel,

And you are doing a damned find job as I understand it. thank you for being one of those risks which was successfully survived.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabentre [mailto:nabentre-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Perry via nabentre
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:05 PM
To: NAB Entrepreneurs Mailing List <nabentre at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Daniel Perry <karate at centurylink.net>
Subject: Re: [nabentre] The Second Wave Rolls In, Duxbury

Hi there Mary, this is Daniel Perry and I'm happy to hear of your good fortune with your ability to pay for your own equipment and software. I agree whole-heartedly that it should be the goal of us all to work hard towards the ability to aford our own services and equipment that we desire or need. I'm also happy to report that very recently I too have become gainfully employed and I absolutely love what I do. I'm earning $250.00 per project and I don't see myself doing anything else but this for now. God bless you.