[nabentre] accessible work from home

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Fri Apr 20 17:34:45 UTC 2018

Hi there.
I'm new to this list, but I figured I'd reply, since I work as a
freelance writer.
I'm saying this from experience: textbroker is legitimate. they were my
starter company as well. I'm not sure how much work they have on there
these days, but yes, they are legit.
If you want any more pointers on the freelance writing front, feel free
to ask privately. Or, since this is a list for entrepreneurs, perhaps
others are interested in this field as wel. I'm happy to respond with
help and experiences on a thread specific to writing for hire if anyone
is interested in starting one. I've been writing successfully for over
six years now and I've managed to make it into a fulltime, comfortable income.

Best,

Bernadetta