[nabentre] accessible work from home

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Mon Apr 23 17:51:10 UTC 2018

I mostly work for myself nowadays; I have a decent roster of my own
clients: Some individuals, many small to mid-scale businesses.
At this point, I'm well-versed in various forms of writing: product
copy; blog posts; web pages; corporate writing. I get quite a few
corporate projects, but my bread and butter are the clients who keep me
on retainer for web copy and blog content.

I have some fall-back agencies I write for to fill some gaps between
projects. One of them is The HOTH, an agency popular for it's blogging
product, and another is WriterAccess, through which I also get some
dedicated private clients.
Scripted is yet another company I find clients through, but they're an
exclusive platform for experienced freelancers with a solid portfolio.

I recommend wetting your feet with a few different agencies like
textbroker to get a feel for what kind of writing is appropriate for
the online market.
Some of my starter companies were Influence Research, Textbroker, and
Copify.uk.
I also worked for a UK company called Search Sciences for quite a
while, but then I outgrew their pay. My own clients paid more for my
services than the company offered for my work, so I had to drop them.