[nabentre] Illegal Pyramids and Myth Busting

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 19 09:32:50 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone,

	That Braille Edge spoken about will help me do my job better when I telecommute from home. By the way, have you considered Braille proofreading? I am doing that from home two times a weekend and on inclement weather days with a copy holder over the phone, and the telecommuting is wonderful! It rocks!

Mary Donahue