[nabentre] Running your own business

Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews goldyemoran at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 17:33:37 UTC 2018

Hi, I have a startup company called A Blue Green Universe. No clients
at present. It's a writing business. I'm looking to expand my income
streams with affiliate marketing and other streams. I designed my own
website and am teaching myself to hand-code with Html, Java and
JavaScript. Challenges, I have no clients. I built my site in 2014. It
can be found at abluegreenuniverse.com My pen name is Mellissa Green.