[nabentre] Illegal Pyramids and Myth Busting

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Mon Feb 19 17:50:57 UTC 2018

ah, so sorry about that. Well I have been to the richmond center several
times and wouldn't give you two cents for it. Now, however, it's under new
management, and while I do find the new woman running it very plesent indeed
to talk to over the phone, I've never been there, nor would I go because the
turn off for me is the fact that they force you to eat health food and that
just ain't me. As far as what my goals to be independent in life are, well I
can answer that now. I'd like to find a job working strictly from home, no
acceptions, no ifs ands or butts, and I'd like to eventually drive a car.
Whether it's our blind driver challenge equipment that comes out, or it's
the self-driving cars. Although to be completely honest, I think it'll be
the self-driving cars that'll come out first, and my friends, that just will
not bother me in any way what so ever, in fact, you'll know if Daniel Perry
gets himself one, because he's going to be all over the place. Not all the
time mind you, because I'm not one of these go everywhere and do everything
kinds of people, but for heaven's sake, at least I'll have that option to
get the hell out of the house at will when I want and go where I want for as
long as I want. Well there you have it. My life's goals in a single post. Oh
and when mom passes away, I'm living completely on my own, and not asking
for help from anybody unless I absolutely need it. I'm pretty much self
seficient right now as it is, my own mom will attest to that.