[nabentre] Real Estate Investing

Jason Mandarino j.mandarino1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 19:04:10 UTC 2018

Leslie,

I have some experience with real estate investing. I am not sure if there is
any value in paying for a program, or reading literature regarding
investment properties. At least the few things I have either read or
attended did not touch on the specifics that I was hoping for.

I think the big pieces that are necessary is having a trusted maintenance
person, and I have moved all my tenants to an electronic based relationship.
Meaning, they pay rent via google wallet, they sign their leases via
docu-sign, and I maintain an email based documentation regarding all
communication related to each tenant. This keeps up the paper trail on
agreed upon late payment arrangements, what repairs were reported, etc.

I can be available by email or phone if there are any specifics I could help
with. My email is j.mandarino1 at comcast.net

Jason Mandarino
Cell: (706) 399-6993