[nabentre] Running your own business

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Mon Feb 19 20:30:21 UTC 2018

Sure Leslie,

It's for use by those who don't need access to audible.com, NLS/Bard,
or other protected file formats but want to listen to MP3 books, read
eBooks, read BookShare books, music etc. Here's a little blurb about
it...

Our feature-packed new Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition which comes
with the high quality Ivona voices built in and plays all sorts of
unprotected files including Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books,
and even video files is a great choice for listening to audio content!
Listen on its built-in speaker or on headphones! Connect it to your
wifi for listening to internet radio stations and podcasts! Record
from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and
internet radio! All this and 14 hours of battery life for just
$229.99! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Get the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at the
below link. Press enter on the link then search for the word download
and save the file normally.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V

Thanks for asking.

Kind regards,