[nabentre] Illegal Pyramids and Myth Busting

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Mon Feb 19 21:26:27 UTC 2018

well, right now, I've got a possible position working as a usability tester
for myblindspot.org, so I'm waiting to see if that pans out, and I share
Scentsy, but I know this won't earn me a living since Scentsy consultants
are a dime a dozen. So if this opportunity doesn't pan out, then I guess
I'll just have to keep looking.