[nabentre] Running your own business

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 02:01:12 UTC 2018

I have been in the coffee business for a few years at this point.  As I
probably have already said, one company breech the contract, and the other
decided that they wanted to sell their coffees directly instead of through
another business.  So, I found a coffee company that is even higher end then
the last one and also has zero restrictions on how I can sell or use the
products.  I am wanting to get back into the candle business as well, but
currently the company I was going to use has taken down their website.  So,
I am talking to them about a possible solution since oddly the owner of that
company is the same owner of the coffee company I get my products from which
all can be found at www.streamlinejava.com.
Jordan