[nabentre] ] Financial Calculator and Freshbooks

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 24 22:21:54 UTC 2018

Good afternoon everyone,

	The Braille-Edge also has a built-in calculator. We'll be exploring
its available functions. Spreadsheets can also be used for this purpose.
There are also cloud-based books and records management services for various
types of industries. One we've heard of that is usable with assistive
technology is FreshBooks. Their URL is: http://www.freshbpooks.com and they
also have a mobile app too.

	They offer a 30 day trial of their products. Hopefully you'll be
able to build a solution that meets your needs.

Peter Donahue