[nabentre] ] Financial Calculator and Freshbooks

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Feb 25 03:15:22 UTC 2018

Leslie,

If you are looking into Real Estate, you may need more than I have ever
needed, but there are a lot of financial functions in Excel.  It should be
noted that scientific calculators do not always have the financial functions
that one needs although one could likely perform the calculations with some
work.  Excel does have a number of financial functions and may be all you
need depending upon the kinds of calculations you need.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson