[nabentre] ] Financial Calculator and Freshbooks

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sun Feb 25 04:56:20 UTC 2018

Hi Steve:

Thanks for answering my question. Excel should work for me in most cases.
I was specifically looking for a financial calculator to take to the exam.
Fortunately, Maxi-Aids has one for $95. Since the calculator is not cheap, I
think I'll wait on that decision until I get further along in the course. I
just started the online classes today. My Braille Sense could work, but it
wouldn't be allowed since it has a calculator function plus the ability to
store the whole textbook! I had a calculator that died, and thought about
replacing it. However, I do need to learn how to enter formulas in Excel,
which I would be doing most of the time.