[nabentre] Question about Online Business

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Thu Mar 1 17:09:45 UTC 2018

well, if you're going to do online selling, you're going to need a
reseller's certifficate, and you can obtain one of those through your local
state government easily enough, you'll also need a federal tax
identification number, otherwise known as a fein. When you get your
reseller's certifficate you'll get this number too, so you're killing two
birds with one stone. Good luck with starting your business.