[nabentre] Question about Online Business

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 2 05:59:17 UTC 2018

Good evening everyone,

The parent companies of Some types of businesses do all of the legwork for
you. For example when you sell a product they automatically add the sales
tax of the state or country in which the product or service is sold and pay
these costs for you reguardless of whether it's an online or a brick and
morter operation. This practice relieves you of these worries. This is just
one way that business ventures of this type take care of their partners.

Peter Donahue