[nabentre] Testing Accommodations

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sun Mar 25 20:11:02 UTC 2018

Hi everyone:

I'm preparing to take a professional examination conducted by PSI. I've heard
that they bought Pearson View, but unsure about that. The accommodations form
states that they provide a reader/scribe, but does not mention Braille at all.
Upon taking the exam, you immediately receive your license at the test site. The
exam is done via computer instead of paper and pencil. However, my concern is
that I would not a have a Braille copy of the test questions. I believe this is
essential since the questions are designed to be tricky and need to be read
multiple times to ensure the correct response is selected. Has anyone (including
counselors) requested a Braille exam from PSI? If so, did it work out with the
computer administration?
I apologize if I am posting to the wrong list, so please let me know if there is
another list where this message could be posted. Thanks.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net