[nabentre] Get The Whole Story!

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 18:23:48 UTC 2018

Hello Jordan and everyone,

Posts like this kill opportunities for everyone including the unemployed
blind. It's not just MLM's that we've heard blind people say are a "Waste of
time." Both of us have suggested that several blind individuals become
Braille proofreaders only to hear the same kind of garbage. It makes us
wonder if blind people are truly looking for work or for welfare! Any
opportunity reguardless of its nature is going to require effort and
commitment on your part. If it's not working for you it's most likely your
fault! These are workfare not welfare plans and require you to do something
to make them bear fruit.

	People like Mary and I are busting our behinds to make our
particular business more doable by the blind such as spending thousands of
dollars to meet with our teams' project coordinator to improve the
accessibility of our mobile suite of management tools with smartphones and
tablets. We've been very successful in these efforts to the point that one
of our partners who is also blind is using one of these apps with success
and won't have to spend that sum of money. She's going where this fire has
already been.

	Those who believe that MLM opportunities don't work had  better
become better informed. Many of these operations have ways to receive
accurate and reliable information about what they have to offer. Those who
continue to pollute this water do budding blind engtrepreneurs a terrible
disservice. It must be stopped! We'll know the landscape is changing when
more blind individuals show up at our local, regional, and national
gatherings just as others in the disabled community do. Our particular
operation has a  very large number of deaf entrepreneurs and has had them
for many years. We've also noticed a number of individuals of all ages in
wheelchairs at these gatherings too. At one gathering last spring only one
blind individual was present the one writing this message. Let's see how
many show up in Louisville in a few weeks. There will be at least two
possibly three that we know of.

	These losers on here weren't around last January when we ordered
Mary's Braille-Edge 40 along with a copy of Duxbury for Windows and an
upgrade of Jaws for Windows. We did this with money we raised through our
MLM operation and were relieved of having to crawl to rehab for assistance
with these purchases. Yay!! When you put in the effort the rewards are
wonderful!

	Now to buy our Labor Day feast. All the best to everyone for a great
weekend. Please! Stop stealing other people's dreams and plug interested
members into reliable and credible sources of information. Let's keep these
waters clean so all can swim!

Peter Donahue