[nabentre] Business Ideas

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Wed Sep 5 14:37:52 UTC 2018

another business idea that I've found that I'm going to try and take a shot
at is doing online writing. There's a site called onlinewritingjobs.com/ and
it's free to join and works with a screen reader. They pay through paypal
weekly and the least you can earn on here is $50.00. So this sounds like a
very legitimate company to work with. So if any of you folks out there enjoy
writing or want to try it as a source of income, check this site out. I'm
going to go and create an account myself and see just how I can do. Have a
wonderful day to you all.