[nabentre] Business Gatherings, Make Them Work!

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Wed Sep 5 16:07:09 UTC 2018

Totally understood and very well respected Mr. Donahue, however you must
understand sir, that not all of us live in areas that have good public
transit systems, and where I am is one such area. We do have uber, yes, and
we even have a trolley system but it only makes local stops. We're a
mid-sized country town that's in a rural county. It's not that I don't want
to make stuff like gatherings work, it's quite frankly the amount of issues
that come up with regards to public transit and having a relyable source of
it. This is why autonomous vehicles will be a god send to us all in my view
and I for one can't wait to get mine. So please don't be angry with me, it
isn't that I don't want to work, it's finding something that I can do. And
for me and my set of particular circumstances, finding work that I am able
to do strictly from home is my best option. Believe you me, if I could have
one of these vending type businesses that the blind merchants have would you
like to know fast I would do it? I hope this helps you understand a bit
better where I'm coming from.