[nabentre] Business Ideas

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:06:41 UTC 2018

Hi Colleen, yes I became a legal shield associate in 2009. I made $1800 my first month and they put me on stage in front of 13,000 people and give me awards. Quite a contrast from DEP. You can build a business with it but it takes a lot of work in developing new skills. My primary business is our on line and have done nothing with legal shield for several years. If someone is looking for real and viable opportunities with an online business I can direct them to some good options. A good place to start is http://great daily pay.com

Sent from my iPhone