[nabentre] Business Ideas

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Wed Sep 5 21:11:14 UTC 2018

Well folks, I tried the online writing jobs web site, and when it got to the
writing sample test, they wanted me to write about New York state flags. I
of course don't know beef from bull's ass about New York or their flag. And
the one site that I rely on is wickapedia and they don't want you using that
site. So I had to naturally pass so I guess it's back to the drawing board.
I even set up an account with the site microworkers.com and that one doesn't
seem like it makes much money at all, only a few cents per micro task. Now
sure it does add up over time, but you can only cash out once you've reached
a threshold of $10.00. Well, I guess it's back to the drawing board for me.
I've also done affiliate marketing and internet marketing with my own blog
several years back, and made absolutely 0 money off of it.