[nabentre] Credibility

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 01:33:05 UTC 2018

Hello Brad and everyone,

	This is exactly when exploring a business opportunity always, always be sure to get your information from credible and reputable sources not from somewhere on the Internet that was written by someone with an axe to grind. This is why some business associations stress protecting new recruits from those who like to spread false information and attempt to discredit those who truly want someone to have a positive experience and a favorable view of the idea under consideration. Thanks for reinforcing what I and a few others have been saying all along.

Peter Donahue