[nABEntre] New Year new business space?

Robert Sollars robertsollars2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 10:27:47 UTC 2019

Dear entrepreneurs & lisers:

If you're moving into a new office outside the home or just moving your
office.do you know what to look for to ensure that you, your business, &
employees are safe and secure?

You can ask the only totally blind security professional in the country that
is a member of ASIS International and has 36 years of experience.

Call me and we'll discuss your needs and the things you need to look out
for.

I look forward to serving the blind community and its deserving
entrepreneurs. Thank you and Have A Safe Day!

Sincerely,

Robert D. Sollars - Security Revolutionary

480-251-5197

Facebook.com/robertdsollars                            Twitter:
@robertsollars2

Author of:

Murder in the Classroom: A Practical Guide for Prevention

Unconventional Customer Service: How-to Break the Rules to Provide
Unparalleled Service

Coming soon:

Murder in the Office: A Practical Guide for Prevention

Preview both at:  <http://www.dldbooks.com/robertdsollars/>
http://www.dldbooks.com/robertdsollars/

I May be Blind, but my Vision is Crystal Clear