[nabentre] Opportunity to advocate for your disability and generate cashflow while doing so!

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:14:09 UTC 2019

Yes, If you live in the appropriate area (California), please give me a call
at the information below.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
L2T Products and Services, LLC
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 Toll Free
(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line
(877) 226-5824 Fax
www.L2Tpands.com Website

“From Logistics to Technology,
We deliver Quality”!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.