[nABEntre] New to the list and wondering if this is an official division of the Nfb

Asanda Pavlacka asandapav at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 23:52:06 UTC 2020

Hi, my subject is my question. I am wondering if this is an official division of the NFB that has a board or any kind of official business or is it simply a list where entrepreneurs can ask questions or exchange ideas around being a visually impaired entrepreneur. Just trying to understand what the group is and is not here. Thanks.
I found this list after I browsed the long list of Nfb list serves after attending the convention this year, which  I have to say was a great first experience of convention over zoom.
thanks all,
asanda