[nABEntre] External microphones for podcasting

TheOreoMonster monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:23:31 UTC 2020

What’s the budget? I like the Apogee stuff a lot. There is the HypeMic, and the Apogee Mic, and Mic+ but those are on the more expensive side of things. Shure has the MD88 series I believe it is that works on both iOS and  computer as well. As for the computer on the inexpensive side I’d recommend the Samson Q2 over the Audio Technica or Blue stuff, it’s less expensive and I think it sounds better than those. And who knows with a camera connection kit you maybe able to get the Q2 working on iOS.