[nABEntre] A place to advertise for you entrepreneurs

Gabe Vega Commtech LLC gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Fri Aug 7 15:31:18 UTC 2020

This is only to businesses you like, or aren't in competition with.

So this email is misleading.

It's ok though, I pay blind bargains 5 dollars a day per ad, and the
blind post as well, as well as run targeted facebook and instagram ads,
your little list is of little loss to me.

If you are going to trying and act as the helping hand to the blind, you
should help all the blind not just those who you give approval of based
on how they affect your little mickey mouse operation.

Gabe Vega

1-833-345-8324 Ext. 703