[nABEntre] Calendly or equal

Asanda Pavlacka asandapav at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 23:24:05 UTC 2020

I’ve used acuity scheduling in the past and it was a bit fiddly to learn and doesn’t have magnificent Accessibility, at least on the iPhone app, but I was able to figure out how to make many of the features work. Again, though, sometimes it was quite fiddly and not always the easiest to work with via the Phone app. it is only $14 a month.
The part I did like about it was that it integrated with my square POS and square marketing. and it was cheap. I actually was only paying $10 at the time I had it. Their website does quote $14 for the package I had now.

Sent from my iPhone