[nABEntre] questions about amway from a totally blind aibo's perspective

karate25 at comcast.net karate25 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 14:30:19 UTC 2020

Hello there. This is Daniel Perry, and I’ve been on the list for awhile now. As you know, I’m currently an Avon representative and I will continue to be so for as long as I’m able to run my business. However, there are gaping accessibility holes in the representative dashboard, such that the only things I’m really able to do are to use the promotion tool as well as the facebook group where I can go to coppy and paste images to my own business page on facebook. I’m not really even able to interact with our training system at all other than doing the little side modules. As for the main training, I can not complete the training because jaws does not detect the buttons that I need to press. I’m considering Amway because I know that there are a good many of you on here that sell it and I know that you’re totally blind. Now please understand that I am absolutely not going to do anything until after the Christmas season is over with but if I do decide to start an Amway business, I’m going to be doing it completely online and I know that you use zoom to hold your meetings which makes me feel much better about the accessibility of the business platform as a whole. I’ve actually spoken with someone at Amway customer service and gotten all of my questions answered on that end, and now I’m looking to get all of my accessibility questions answered here on this end. So what I’d like to know is, just how accessible is the training material and courses, and will I be able to accessibly share and promote products online with Facebook if I should create a second business page for Amway should I decide to start with them. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing any information you have for me, along with other direct sales companies that might be accessible to the blind along with Amway. But know that I am including Amway in that list now. Again, have yourselves a wonderful day and mary Christmas.