[nABEntre] Websites

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:45:12 UTC 2020

Hello Robert,

Please don't let the criticism of some of the people on this discussion list
discourage you. Some people think that their way is the only way and there
business idea is the best idea and everyone should follow their model. We
all had to crawl before we began walking. Some of us have been crawling for
a long time and may never walk, but having the inspiration and the drive to
survive is the key.

If your business model require a website, I have a web designer that specify
for the blind and visual impaired. If you feel that your model do not
require a website, please follow your heart and mind. Please keep a open
mind to what is ahead of you. Please feel free to contact me at the
information below the salutation.

Be blessed and may all of your endeavors provide you the desires of your
heart!

Sincerely,
Walter Mitchell
President/Owner L2T Products and Services
Co Founder and CEO, Workforce Ready Program for the Disabled
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101
wmitchell at l2tpands.com business email
w.mitchell at wrpd.org business email
walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com philanthropy/personal email