[nABEntre] Website Testing

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 7 14:53:00 UTC 2020

Some of the majors in this area include the Paciello Group - now
owned by Vispero, Level Access, Deque, accessible 360, SiteImprove
and many others.  Google can help although some are fly-by-night.
There are also companies that may be good in one area -- blindness
for example, and accessibility includes all disabilities.

Dave

https://www.avg.com