[nABEntre] Direct Selling Coming Home

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon May 11 21:59:30 UTC 2020

Hello Daniel and everyone,

	Recall from my last message that our team's spring events were held online due to the Coronavirus Outbreak. This afternoon we learned that our summer conference will also be held this way as well eliminating transportation hassles as long as the other expenses associated with traveling to venues located clear across the country. Instead of members and prospective members having to travel to local meeting venues they're now being held online via Zoom. Thanks in part to COVID-19 business opportunities that once required extensive transportation and travel expenses difficult for new members to swing when first starting out. Blind entrepreneurs will benefit from this paradyme shift and these opportunities can now be shared with individuals living in areas where informational meetings and other gatherings don't exist. We've been talking to a prospective member who is also one of our customers about the opportunity for several years, but due to logistical and scheduling matters we could never take her to a physical meeting in the Dallas Area. That obstacle was dynomighted for her and one of our team members in Cincinnati Ohio when these gatherings went virtual. All of us attend these meetings regularly thanks in part to COVID-19. Blind entrepreneurs now have far more opportunities due the elimination of barriers that once kept many of us confronting roadblocks at every turn are being removed something that a blind person who along with his wife became very successfull in the 1960s and 1970s long before any of this technology was developed. He could only dream about this stuff back then but still succeeded in direct selling in a very big way.

	The sooner you get something started for yourself the sooner you'll be able to solve transportation and other issues related to blindness and living life in general. I'll be reminded of this fact when my new custom-built desktop is delivered later this week paid for with money from our business and stimulus money. If the plan to send $2000.00 monthly for the duration of the COVID-19 outbreak goes through this money could be used by individuals to start a new business or to prop up a growing enterprise. All the best.

Peter Donahue