[nABEntre] looking for work from home businesses including direct selling companies for men

karate25 at comcast.net karate25 at comcast.net
Tue May 12 00:27:22 UTC 2020

Wow, nice job Peter. And nice work on your new desktop machine. Feels good
to get a new toy like that doesn't it? lol. Sorry, I'm not being flippant
about your accomplishment, that's a wonderful thing when you can earn the
money for a purchase such as that and I'm overjoyed for you. I'm glad that I
decided to rejoin this list honestly, because I like to surround myself with
other blind folks with whom I can expand my knowledge and maybe teach
someone something in return. It's my goal not only to hopefully find some
form of work but also to meet new people. Have a wonderful evening everyone,
and please do keep those work from home business ideas coming and I'm open
to anything, not just direct selling.