[nABEntre] Marketing material

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunse.com
Sun May 24 19:25:55 UTC 2020

I don't design websites, but if you need web copy, blogs, e-mail, etc
which speaks to the  consumer, feel free to get in touch off list. Same
for your designer if you connect with one. Most can design, but
effective copy is another animal.

I also write copy in the disability niche.

Best wishes for your venture.

      /Music industry e-mail and e-mail newsletter guy./

Brad Dunsé

/Helping you build, retain, and strengthen your *business’s most
valuable asset*… the relationship with your customer on your e-mail list./

715-760-0712
www.linkedin.com/in/braddunse <http://www.linkedin.com/in/braddunse>
brad at braddunse.com <mailto:brad at braddunse.com>
www.braddunse.com <https://www.braddunse.com/>