[nABEntre] introduction

iseetechnology06 at gmail.com iseetechnology06 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:52:16 UTC 2020

Thanks for the add! I'm Kamille, the owner and CEO of iSee Technologies, an
assistive technology training company that specializes in coaching blind and
visually impaired folks of all ages to easily utilize their devices such as
iPhones and iPads, empowering them to obtain independence, freedom and
gainful employment that may have been impacted by vision loss. Also, I
conduct group workshops on Zoom training and various shopping and banking
apps.

My clients rave about my holistic approach that incorporates mindset and
delivers a transformative experience while learning!

Looking forward to working with anyone who's had enough of feeling powerless
against these pesky, but necessary devices!

Feel free to contact me for a consult at iseetechnology06 at gmail.com
<mailto:iseetechnology06 at gmail.com>