[nABEntre] An easy to implement business model you have never seen

karate25 at comcast.net karate25 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 14 11:06:44 UTC 2020

Hi there Kevin, this is Daniel Perry, your link didn't work. I'm currently
an Avon representative, and they've just recently taken down the platform we
were using to market our businesses on social media, and now we're having to
do all of the work manually, and the pictures in the different sections of
the site aren't properly labeled. So I have absolutely no idea what so ever
what I'm clicking on. So it's looking like, unless they make the changes I'm
suggesting by the first of the year, I'm going to have to find myself
another business and this sounds like something that I could get into. I
know I just need to find something that's legal and isn't mlm. And the only
reason I say no mlm is because I've only managed to have success with Avon.
Are you completely blind or do you have some residual vision. Have a
wonderful day. And if anyone has any sites that I could visit or
opportunities that I could check out, send them my way.