[nABEntre] Need Gift Ideas for the bookworm who likes to learn?

Robert Sollars robertsollars2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:55:20 UTC 2020

Check out these books for your holiday shopping. For those who would like to
learn and prevent violence and know more about customer service, you may
think you know but. for someone who is hard to shop for yet likes
non-fiction.  all available in print & e-book versions on Amazon:

For parents, want to be parents, & anyone who is interested in saving our
kids at school, elementary to college:

Murder in the Classroom: A Practical Guide for Prevention

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DNKT53J> Murder in the Classroom: A Practical
Guide for Prevention

This is fantastic for any business who wishes to step up their game for the
holidays & beyond.assisting their employees to grow the business. lots of
surprisingly good ideas in it, learned from 40 years of experience servicing
customers of all kinds:

Unconventional Customer Service: How-to Break the Rules to Provide
Unparalleled Service

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1728838754> Unconventional Customer Service:

Violence is on the rise where you're employed, all across the country, and
100%, yes 100%, of all businesses have violent incidents.from domestic
violence, harassment, verbal & physical assaults, and least of all
fatalities & a myriad of other reasons, including arson & vandalism

Murder at Work: A Practical Guide for Prevention

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0882N5P2B> Murder at Work: A Practical Guide for
Prevention

Go to my website, and see what I can do for you, your company, and loved
ones as well as co-workers.or don't you care?

Give the gift of a 1-hour workshop on any aspect of violence, simply by
pre-paying and sending along the name & company. Give the gift of life for
them;

Sollars Violence Prevention Training & Consulting

Nearly 40 years of experience is awaiting to serve itself to you & your
company

www.sollarsviolenceprevention.com

Check it out and let me keep you, your company, employees, & loved ones safe
from harm while at work or school

Robert D. Sollars