[nABEntre] Protect yourself, friends, & loved ones

Robert Sollars robertsollars2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:46:37 UTC 2020

It's here to protect you, employees, students, company, and your loved
ones.if you'll let me!

SOLLARS VIOLENCE PREVENTION TRAINING & Consulting has become operational.

I encourage you to visit the website and find out what I can do for you &
your organization to prevent any sort of violence. From verbal assaults,
physical assaults, the trauma that will impact you financiallyif it turns
fatal.

Never a guarantee of prevention, but we'll damned well do our best to stop
it from even entering your facility!
https://www.sollarsviolenceprevention.com/

One is too Many: Recognizing & Preventing Workplace Violence (2014)

Murder in the Classroom: A Practical Guide for Prevention (2018)

Unconventional Customer Service: How-to Break the Rules to Provide
Unparalleled Service (2018)

Murder in the Office: A Practical Guide for Prevention (2020)

Preview them at: http://www.dldbooks.com/robertdsollars/

I May be Blind, but my Vision is Crystal Clear