[nABEntre] Security Advice for a 'song'

Robert Sollars robertsollars2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:46:03 UTC 2023

Would any of you like to have security advice for a 'song'? Subscribe to my
twice weeklyblog andyou'll findmore thanjust workplace & school violence
prevention.

February I've been writing about Customer Service

In March I'll be devoting the entire month to home security, disabled
security, self-defense techniques, 7 situational awareness.

The sign up link is on the website, www.sollarsviolenceprevention.com.

And here are some books that you entrepreneurs may want to at purchasing for
yourself.

 <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DNKT53J> Murder in the Classroom: A Practical
Guide for Prevention

 <https://www.amazon.com/dp/1728838754> Unconventional Customer Service:
How-to Break the Rules to Provide Unparalleled Service

 <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0882N5P2B> Murder at Work: A Practical Guide
for Prevention

For all cover designs & a synopsis of all books visit:
http://www.dldbooks.com/robertdsollars/