[nABEntre] does anyone know of any companies who are hiring accessibility testers?

karate25 at comcast.net karate25 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 11:09:21 UTC 2023

Hello there everyone. I’m looking for work as an accessibility tester. Preferably working in the field of video gaming but I’ll also do web accessibility testing. Things such as web sites, apps for smart phones Etc. I’ve previously worked at my blind spot and want to move up in the field. Do you know of any companies that I could send my resume to? Thanks so much. I’m also looking to springboard from being a web accessibility tester into being an accessibility consultant for video and computer gaming companies and helping to make video games of all kinds accessible to the totally blind. If anyone at all out here can help me out with any of this as far as possible leads of companies, please do let me know and thanks so much. Have an excellent day to you all. To help you understand just a bit more of the types of work I’ve tried to do, I’ve tried a number of direct sales companies my last one being Amway and I had to step out of that because I simply couldn’t make the business work effectively enough. That one actually made me very sad because I actually thoroughly enjoyed working with my upline and the accessibility of the platform itself. I guess I’m not really a salesperson. I’m happy to learn that though because I feel like that’s part of the journey, to try different things and see what you’re good at. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.