[nABEntre] A few questions

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 21:45:15 UTC 2023

Hello Amanda,
1. https://domains.google.com/
2. I use:
Silas Willoughby: thesilaswilloughby at gmail.com
https://threeonesixdigital.com/
3. You'll want a local person. You can ask your local accountant or
bookkeeper to give you a recommendation or just look online for someone in
your area.
4. Small businesses don't normally get grants unless they do
competitions or apply for small business research grants, or are working
with a foundation to do something. Even so, a grant is similar to a
contract in that you are getting money to do something you said you are
going to do in the application.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>