[nABEntre] AI content generator for entrepreneurs

Brad Dunsé brad at braddunse.com
Fri Mar 3 16:18:42 UTC 2023

There is an AI content generator, jounce.ai in beta. It is designed for
businesses, writers, marketers.

I've been in contact with the founder who is pro accessibility. It is
foundationally accessible out of the box, but does need button labeling
and other items at this point.

With a couple link clicks, you can help move the feature request up the
ladder for the developers, go to my request and give a thumbs up
<https://jounce.canny.io/feature-requests/p/completion-of-screen-reader-accessibility>or
comment.

  Thanks in advance.

Brad Dunsé

Certified sales enablement copywriter – optimizing sales material for
your team: customizable cold e-mail template packages, follow-up e-mail
template packages, sales guides, one sheets, sales decks, call tracks…
whatever your team needs to close more deals.

Click here for more info <https://www.braddunse.com>
Connect with me on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/braddunse>
Or, grab your cell and give me a call now, 715-760-0712