[nABEntre] Black Friday Deals Start Now, Give-Aways & Discounts You Can't Miss Talking Players, Tablets, Phones & Accessories!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Nov 17 20:36:41 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Announcing our Black Friday Specials at TalkingMp3Players.com:

We're starting our Black Friday Deals early as we know some of you may
be visiting family for the Holiday, so you can also take advantage of
our great savins at this time of the year! Check out our deals on your
favorite products below!

Lowest prices of the year and some items even come with free Valuable
Gifts for You!

Don't forget to tell your friends and family so Santa knows what's on
your Holiday wish list. Also please tell your friends so they can take
advantage of these prices and our renowned service for themselves.

For those who don't already know, we sell a variety of affordably
priced Talking and Accessible Players and Tablets! Keep in mind you
can save quite a bit of money when you order from us as we don't add
any additional charges or fees to the listed price if you order from
inside the US, like for shipping, handling, and the like! For example
on the victor Reader Stream 3, you save nearly $100 when you place
your order with us! The prices you see here are the prices you pay
with nothing else tacked on; we pay the rest, so you don't have to.
Don't fall for any gimmicky advertising technique being used about a
payment plan, as we offer 3 different such payment options, not just
one.

We have a compact media player that we have set up with Rockbox
firmware so that the menus talk, The Benji T6 Talking Mp3 Player. We
also have our Evo 10 and 12 Talking Book Readers, they include 16GB
built in, FM & Internet Radio and Much more. All the above play many
types of unprotected files. More details below.

We're also authorized Humanware dealers and sell the Victor Reader
Stream 3 Book Reader with many features at a very low price!

Check out the Audio Demo links below some of our featured items.

Don't forget our stocking stuffing extras like memory cards, Bluetooth
accessories and much more!

These deals start right now & go through Cyber Monday November 27th

On our Daily deals page, Save $20 off our price when you get the
latest Evo 12 Talking Book Reader with 16GB of internal memory
expandible with an SD card tested up to 512GB! It comes with *6 high
quality voices* using built-in *stereo speakers* which sound great! It
plays all sorts of * unprotected * files including Daisy books,
eBooks, music, audio books, video files, and the new human read books
from Bookshare! It's a great choice for listening to audio content on
its *built-in stereo speakers* or headphones! Connect it to your wifi
for listening to internet radio stations and podcasts! Record from its
built-in stereo mics, external mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and
internet radio! All this and 14 hours of battery life! It uses a type
C cable for charging/data transfer. Get it during this special for the
low price of $269! Download the introduction to the Evo 12 Talking
Book Reader at the following link.
https://od.lk/d/NTVfMjMyODMzMDhf/Evo%2012%20Talking%20Book%20Reader%20Intro.mp3
Order it from our Daily Deals page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html or order
from its page here:
https://talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-EVO-12-Newest-Edition-16-GB_p_168.html

For those of you who didn't order your Evo 12 from us, then you didn't
receive our audio tutorial, a shorter presentation, text manual, ande
some free sample books, songs from some excellent vision impaired
musicians and friends, and over 500 updated internet radio station
streaming links! So if you bought your Evo 12 from another vendor and
didn't receive any of these extras, I'll send you a download link for
the entire package for just $25! Give me a call or email me to place
your order so you can start using your Evo 12!

Order our feature-packed Evo 10 Talking Book Reader which has 16GB of
internal memory and if you need more storage space, you can use an SD
card tested up to 256GB! Plus you get a free holster case with your
order! It has 2 great sounding high quality Ivona voices using a
built-in speaker which is much better than the Stream's speaker! It
plays all sorts of * unprotected * files including Daisy books,
eBooks, music, audio books, video files, and the new human read books
from Bookshare! It's a great choice for listening to audio content on
its built-in speaker or headphones! Connect it to your wifi for
listening to internet radio stations and podcasts! Record from its
built-in mono mic, external mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and internet
radio! All this and 14 hours of battery life! Get it during this
special for the low price of $209.99! Order from its page here:
https://talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-16GB-with-Free-Case-EVO-10_p_111.html

Download the introduction to the Evo 10 Talking Book Reader at the
below link: https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI0Nl8/Introducing%20the%20Talking%20book%20Reader%202nd%20Edition.mp3

For those who bought an Evo 10 from us in the past, email me to get
your over 500 updated internet radio station playlists!

During this special, order your brand-new Victor Reader Stream 3rd gen
for just $509.99 and you'll receive a free 32GB SD Card and Free
priority mail shipping inside the US! This new Stream has Bluetooth,
supports up to a 1TB SD card, has 16GB of internal memory which is now
available for copying and pasting with the use of a PC! Plus the
latest firmware has been released which addressed many of the bugs
which were present in the initial release and not squashed in the
first firmware update! For more information and to place your order,
visit its page at:
http://talkingmp3players.com/-Victor-Reader-Stream-Third-Generation-_p_78.html

Don't miss this Black Friday only Super Discount on Benji Talking Mp3
Players with latest firmware! This week get $10 off and a free stick
on clip automatically with your order! Place your order here:
https://talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

Download the introduction to the Benji T-6 Talking Mp3 Player at the
below link: https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI4OF8/Benjie%20T6%20Hi-Fi%20Talking%20MP3%20Player%20Introduction.mp3

During this Black Friday Special, get the new easy to use
button-operated talking Blindshell Classic 2 phone for just $489, even
though its price has increased! It's a phone which was designed
specifically for the blind and speaks everything. This is a great
choice for those who prefer not to use a touch screen phone! Many apps
have been added to its app library such as BARD, Zoom, Alexa, Audible,
etc, with more to come! The phone is just $489! Let me know if you
want phone service set up on either the T-Mobile or AT&T towers. Get
it at: http://talkingmp3players.com/Blindshell-Classic-Phone-2_p_164.html

Since we can now use external keyboards with the Blindshell classic 2
phone, we have type C OTG cables so you can use a regular USB keyboard
with your Blindshell classic 2 phone for ease of entering contacts,
sending emails and text messages, etc! Just plug the OTG cable into
your phone's charging port and connect the USB keyboard to it! Also
works with the Kindle Fire tablets! Just $8.99! Order it here:
http://talkingmp3players.com/OTG-On-The-Go-cable_p_96.html

If your normal way to read Audible books is no longer working out for
you, the affordably priced Fire tablets can be used to read them as
well as NLS/Bard and Kindle books! They're discounted and you'll
receive an OTG cable free with your order of a Fire 7-inch, HD 8, or
HD 10 tablet with the screen reader turned on and Google Play Store
installed increasing your choice of apps a hundredfold, at great
prices! These tablets are as feature packed as any other tablet with
the ability to do email, browse the internet, play music and audio
books, etc, plus these tablets take advantage of the Amazon services
such as Kindle books and Audible.com plus you get Alexa Hands Free!
Connect thumb drives and USB keyboards to your tablet using the OTG
cable! Don't miss the accessories found inside the combo boxes on each
tablet's own page:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to Paypal's credit
approval)

For those wishing to get Bluetooth capability on players like the
Victor Stream 2, Bookport, etc, or those wishing to use Bluetooth with
your stereo, PC, etc, any device with a headphone or Line-in/Line-out
jack, you can get the below Home RTX 2.0 long range
transmitter/receiver at a great price! It has dual pairing and offers
true aptX Low Latency. Gget $5 off its price! It's not designed for
portable use as it doesn't have a battery and needs to be plugged in.
It can transmit up to 160 feet or more in direct line of sight!
Available right now for just $54.99! Plus you get our directions from
a totally blind perspective so you can set it up yourself without
sighted help! http://talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

Below you'll find some great choices for accessories to complement your order!

Discounts on large capacity 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB
microSD/full-sized SD cards ready for use on your favorite devices and
including some OTR for your enjoyment starting at just $21.99 for a
64GB card, $39.99 for 128GB, 256GB Cards for only $59.99, and 512
cards for the low price of 89.99! We also have 16GB for $9.99 and 32GB
for only $15.99!
http://talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-SD-cards_c_14.html

Order an auxiliary cable here:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Stereo-Audio-Auxiliary-35-mm-Male-to-Male-cable_p_41.html

Order a Stick-On Clip which works well with the Benjie, Evo 10,
earlier Sansa players, etc, even a Stream3 although it's somewhat
heavier than those other players. Order from here:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Stick-on-Clip-for-Portable-Players_p_144.html

Each of the below 2nd gen magnetic cables comes with a magnetic tip,
but you can order additional tips from the following link:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Additional-Magnetic-Tips-New-Generation_p_131.html

• Get the next generation magnetic microUSB cable! Available in 3 feet
$13.99 or 6 feet $15.99.
http://talkingmp3players.com/Magnetic-Micro-DataCharging-USB-Cable-for-Victor-Trek-Victor-Stream-Mp3-Player-Phones-Tablets-New-Generation_p_127.html

• Get the next generation Magnetic type C cable. Available in 3 feet
$13.99 or 6 feet $15.99. Comes with a type C magnetic tip.
http://talkingmp3players.com/Magnetic-Type-C-DataCharging-USB-Cable-New-Generation-_p_161.html

• Magnetic Adapter which transforms a regular microUSB cable into a
magnetic cable. This means if you have a regular microUSB cable, you
can now make it into a magnetic cable by attaching this adapter onto
the end of the cable and using either a microUSB magnetic tip or a
type C cable by using a type C magnetic tip, Choose tip in the combo
box. Just $9.99!
http://talkingmp3players.com/Micro-USB-or-Type-C-to-Micro-USB-Magnetic-Adapters-Fast-Charging-and-Data-Transfer-_p_163.html

• Get a Magnetic Lightning Data/Charging Cable for iPhones. Available
in 3 feet $12.99 or 6 feet $15.99. Comes with a Lightning magnetic
tip; you can order extra Lightning magnetic tips:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Magnetic-Lightning-DataCharging-Cable-for-iPhones_p_130.html

Aside from the magnetic cables, we have regular usb cables, auxiliary
cables and charging accessories:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

This special will continue until Monday November 27th or it's replaced
by a newer special. All prices are in US dollars. We accept major
credit cards and PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place
your credit card order or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a
PaypalMe link sent or to have your questions answered.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Evo 10 & Evo 12 daisy
Talking Book Readers, Victor Reader Stream 3, Blindshell classic 2 Phone,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121