[nABEntre] After-Christmas Blow out deal 1 week only!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sun Jan 21 21:26:32 UTC 2024

Hello friends,

We've been having an after-Christmas special but we neglected to let you
know oops, so for one more week we're giving you a chance to take advantage
of these lower Holiday prices! Keep in mind the below prices will only last
for one more week and then will return to our normal prices which are lower
than anyone else's anyway! Just saying...

Valentine's Day is coming up fast, so check out our afordable offerings
below for your sweetheart at our lowest prices of the year...

For those who don't already know, we sell a variety of affordably priced
Talking and Accessible Players and Tablets! You can save quite a bit of
money when you order from us as we don't add any additional charges or fees
to the listed price if you order from inside the US, like for shipping,
handling, and the like! For example on the victor Reader Stream 3, you save
nearly $100 when you place your order with us! The prices you see here are
the prices you pay with nothing else tacked on; we pay the rest, so you
don't have to. Don't fall for any gimmicky advertising technique being used
about a payment plan, as we offer 3 different such payment options, not
just one.

We have a compact media player that we have set up with Rockbox firmware so
that the menus talk, The Benji T6 Talking Mp3 Player. We also have our Evo
10 and 12 Talking Book Readers, they include 16GB built in, FM & Internet
Radio and Much more. All the above play many types of unprotected files.
More details below.

We're also authorized Humanware dealers and sell the Victor Reader Stream 3
Book Reader with many features at a very low price!

Check out the Audio Demo links below some of our featured items.

Don't forget our stocking stuffing extras like memory cards, Bluetooth
accessories and much more!

On our Daily deals page, Save $20 off our price when you get the latest Evo
12 Talking Book Reader with 16GB of internal memory expandible with an SD
card tested up to 512GB! It comes with *6 high quality voices* using
built-in *stereo speakers* which sound great! It plays all sorts of *
unprotected * files including Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books,
video files, and the new human read books from Bookshare! It's a great
choice for listening to audio content on its *built-in stereo speakers* or
headphones! Connect it to your wifi for listening to internet radio
stations and podcasts! Record from its built-in stereo mics, external
mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and internet radio! All this and 14 hours of
battery life! It uses a type C cable for charging/data transfer. Get it
during this special for the low price of $269! Download the introduction to
the Evo 12 Talking Book Reader at the following link:
https://od.lk/d/NTVfMjMyODMzMDhf/Evo%2012%20Talking%20Book%20Reader%20Intro.mp3
Order it from our Daily Deals page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html or order from its
page here:
https://talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-EVO-12-Newest-Edition-16-GB_p_168.html

For those of you who didn't order your Evo 12 from us, then you didn't
receive our audio tutorial, a shorter presentation, text manual, ande some
free sample books, songs from some excellent vision impaired musicians and
friends, and over 500 updated internet radio station streaming links! So if
you bought your Evo 12 from another vendor and didn't receive any of these
extras, I'll send you a download link for the entire package for just $25!
Give me a call or email me to place your order so you can start using your
Evo 12!

Order our feature-packed Evo 10 Talking Book Reader which has 16GB of
internal memory and if you need more storage space, you can use an SD card
tested up to 256GB! Plus you get a free holster case with your order! It
has 2 great sounding high quality Ivona voices using a built-in speaker
which is much better than the Stream's speaker! It plays all sorts of *
unprotected * files including Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books,
video files, and the new human read books from Bookshare! It's a great
choice for listening to audio content on its built-in speaker or
headphones! Connect it to your wifi for listening to internet radio
stations and podcasts! Record from its built-in mono mic, external
mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and internet radio! All this and 14 hours of
battery life! Get it during this special for the low price of $209.99!
Order from its page here:
https://talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-16GB-with-Free-Case-EVO-10_p_111.html

Download the introduction to the Evo 10 Talking Book Reader at the below
link:
https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI0Nl8/Introducing%20the%20Talking%20book%20Reader%202nd%20Edition.mp3

For those who bought an Evo 10 from us in the past, email me to get your
over 500 updated internet radio station playlists! If you didn't order it
from us, I'm sure we can work something out.

During this special, order your brand-new Victor Reader Stream 3rd gen for
just $509.99 and you'll receive a free 32GB SD Card and Free priority mail
shipping inside the US! This new Stream has Bluetooth, supports up to a 1TB
SD card, has 16GB of internal memory which is now available for copying and
pasting with the use of a PC! Plus the latest firmware has been released
which addressed many of the bugs which were present in the initial release
and not squashed in the first firmware update! For more information and to
place your order, visit its page at:
http://talkingmp3players.com/-Victor-Reader-Stream-Third-Generation-_p_78.html

Don't miss this Super Discount on Benji Talking Mp3 Players with latest
firmware! Get $10 off and a free stick on clip automatically with your
order! Place your order here:
https://talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

Download the introduction to the Benji T-6 Talking Mp3 Player at the below
link:
https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI4OF8/Benjie%20T6%20Hi-Fi%20Talking%20MP3%20Player%20Introduction.mp3

Get the new easy to use button-operated talking Blindshell Classic 2 phone
for just $489, even though its price has increased! It's a phone which was
designed specifically for the blind and speaks everything. This is a great
choice for those who prefer not to use a touch screen phone! Many apps have
been added to its app library such as BARD, Zoom, Alexa, Audible, etc, with
more to come! The phone is just $489! Let me know if you want phone service
set up on either the T-Mobile or AT&T towers. Get it at:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Blindshell-Classic-Phone-2_p_164.html

Since we can now use external keyboards with the Blindshell classic 2
phone, we have type C OTG cables so you can use a regular USB keyboard with
your Blindshell classic 2 phone for ease of entering contacts, sending
emails and text messages, etc! Just plug the OTG cable into your phone's
charging port and connect the USB keyboard to it! Also works with the
Kindle Fire tablets! Just $8.99! Order it here:
http://talkingmp3players.com/OTG-On-The-Go-cable_p_96.html

If your normal way to read Audible books is no longer working out for you,
the affordably priced Fire tablets can be used to read them as well as
NLS/Bard and Kindle books! They're discounted and you'll receive an OTG
cable free with your order of a Fire 7-inch, HD 8, or HD 10 tablet with the
screen reader turned on and Google Play Store installed increasing your
choice of apps a hundredfold, at great prices! These tablets are as feature
packed as any other tablet with the ability to do email, browse the
internet, play music and audio books, etc, plus these tablets take
advantage of the Amazon services such as Kindle books and Audible.com plus
you get Alexa Hands Free! Connect thumb drives and USB keyboards to your
tablet using the OTG cable! Don't miss the accessories found inside the
combo boxes on each tablet's own page:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check out
with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to Paypal's credit approval)

For those wishing to get Bluetooth capability on players like the Victor
Stream 2, Bookport, etc, or those wishing to use Bluetooth with your
stereo, PC, etc, any device with a headphone or Line-in/Line-out jack, you
can get the below Home RTX 2.0 long range transmitter/receiver at a great
price! It has dual pairing and offers true aptX Low Latency. Gget $5 off
its price! It's not designed for portable use as it doesn't have a battery
and needs to be plugged in. It can transmit up to 160 feet or more in
direct line of sight! Available right now for just $54.99! Plus you get our
directions from a totally blind perspective so you can set it up yourself
without sighted help!
http://talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

Below you'll find some great choices for accessories to complement your
order!

Discounts on large capacity 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB microSD/full-sized
SD cards ready for use on your favorite devices and including some OTR for
your enjoyment starting at just $21.99 for a 64GB card, $39.99 for 128GB,
256GB Cards for only $59.99, and 512 cards for the low price of 89.99! We
also have 16GB for $9.99 and 32GB for only $15.99!
http://talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-SD-cards_c_14.html

Order an auxiliary cable here:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Stereo-Audio-Auxiliary-35-mm-Male-to-Male-cable_p_41.html

Order a Stick-On Clip which works well with the Benjie, Evo 10, earlier
Sansa players, etc, even a Stream3 although it's somewhat heavier than
those other players. Order from here:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Stick-on-Clip-for-Portable-Players_p_144.html

Each of the below 2nd gen magnetic cables comes with a magnetic tip, but
you can order additional tips from the following link:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Additional-Magnetic-Tips-New-Generation_p_131.html

• Get the next generation magnetic microUSB cable! Available in 3 feet
$13.99 or 6 feet $15.99.
http://talkingmp3players.com/Magnetic-Micro-DataCharging-USB-Cable-for-Victor-Trek-Victor-Stream-Mp3-Player-Phones-Tablets-New-Generation_p_127.html

• Get the next generation Magnetic type C cable. Available in 3 feet $13.99
or 6 feet $15.99. Comes with a type C magnetic tip.
http://talkingmp3players.com/Magnetic-Type-C-DataCharging-USB-Cable-New-Generation-_p_161.html

• Magnetic Adapter which transforms a regular microUSB cable into a
magnetic cable. This means if you have a regular microUSB cable, you can
now make it into a magnetic cable by attaching this adapter onto the end of
the cable and using either a microUSB magnetic tip or a type C cable by
using a type C magnetic tip, Choose tip in the combo box. Just $9.99!
http://talkingmp3players.com/Micro-USB-or-Type-C-to-Micro-USB-Magnetic-Adapters-Fast-Charging-and-Data-Transfer-_p_163.html

• Get a Magnetic Lightning Data/Charging Cable for iPhones. Available in 3
feet $12.99 or 6 feet $15.99. Comes with a Lightning magnetic tip; you can
order extra Lightning magnetic tips:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Magnetic-Lightning-DataCharging-Cable-for-iPhones_p_130.html

Aside from the magnetic cables, we have regular usb cables, auxiliary
cables and charging accessories:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

This offer will continue until I put out a newer one. All prices are in US
dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal on line or you can call
727-498-0121 to place your credit card order or email
laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent or to have your
questions answered.

Happy 2024!

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Evo 10 & Evo 12 daisy
Talking Book Readers, Victor Reader Stream 3, Blindshell classic 2 Phone,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121