[nabop] Last Call for Copies of Proofreading Workshop Handouts

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 12 03:46:00 UTC 2009

Hello again everyone,

    This is your friendly vice president and coordinator of the proofreading
workshop to be held at the NABOP meeting on Friday, July 3, as part of the
NFB convention in Detroit. I need to know once more who will be attending,
and in what format you want the accompanying handout: Braille, regular
print, or large print. I know that Debbie Brown and Joanne Jordan want
Braille copies, so Debbie and Joanne, please disregard this message. Kevin
Ledford wants large print. Lisa and I will use Braille copies, and Cindy
Garcia will use Braille. If anyone else is coming to the meeting, please let
me know what format you want your handouts by Sunday, June 28. I want to
start producing the handouts during the last week and a half before
convention.

Mary
Donahue, Vice President, NABOP

"Be Well, Do good Work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor